Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"Optimism for a Martyr"


"Optimism is an outlook on life such that one maintains a view of the world as a positive place, or one's personal situation as a positive one. It is the philosophical opposite of pessimism. Optimists generally believe that people and events are inherently good, so that most situations work out in the end for the best" as defined from wikipedia which I strongly agree and as what I really am.


Optimistic ako kasi lahat ng bagay na iniisip kong kaya ko, nagagawa ko. Nagiging mukha nga akong mayabang minsan kapag napa-sobra ang powers ko e. heheheh.. I look at things positively because I just wanted to and not because of any other reasons (wala akong balak mag yabang). I just appreciate every little thing that comes my way and I am grateful for having all of those. Though I am eager to fulfill my desires, I know how to accept my failures and see it as a lesson to be corrected and not a mistake to be ashamed of. However, I am still wondering why there are people who do not value things especially their selves..... I don't think it would help them be a better person.


Why don't they listen to the songs when the tones are actually harmonic?

Why do they choose to go down when arrow points upward?

It is their choice,...they intend to hurt themselves!

*just an opinion.

matamaan, huwag magalit.Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment